| [Rappelz] Patch Notes (Epic 7 Part 3: Ascension) - 2011-11-15
Here are the latest Rappelz Patch notes:
Master Classes (with accompanying new skills) have been added!
Assassin -> Slayer
Shadow Hunter -> Deadeye
Chaos Magician -> Void Mage
Warlock -> Corruptor
Battle Summoner -> Overlord
Champion -> Berserker
Archer -> Marksman
Druid -> Magus
Battle Kahuna -> War Kahuna
Evoker -> Beast Master
Knight -> Templar
Soldier -> Mercenary
Bishop -> Cardinal
Priest -> Oracle
Soul Breeder -> Master Breeder
- New Creature - Golem!
- Pets no longer disappear after expiring in stable (now moved to inventory)
- Chipping system revamped - new skill "Luna Chip" introduced
- All chips have been consolidated to become Luna Chips
- PvP damage has been reduced
- Hard mode dungeon mobs had their health lowered and damage increased
- Lak trader now trades for Luna Chip bundles
- Talent Point system for Master Classes introduced
- Various skills have been tweaked
- Quests with chips have been modified to provide the new Luna Chips instead
- Various parts of the interface have been revamped
- Character window
- Target window
- Creature Formation window
- Creature Stable window
- Minimap window
- Character Creation menus
- World Map has been revamped
- Added new quest and NPC icons + an accompanying legend
- Able to zoom in and out of specific areas of the map
- Able to view additional info on creature cards in the Auction House
- New Vulcanus Dungeon (and entrances) has been added the world!
- New Quest Markers have been added to NPCs (floating above heads)
- Various decorative elements have been added to NPCs around town
- Some monsters in the world have been moved and tweaked
This post was imported from a public RSS feed automatically. If there are any problems with this post's content or format please use the Report button above the post to notify us.
I am a robot. I like patch notes. RSS feeds me.
If there is any problem with one of my posts, you may use the report button above it to notify my master.